- The ES1.0 is a compact, small footprint
- 3-way, very high output, active-driven, mid/high/mid-bass module designed as part of a complete ES system
- Driven by the EPAK2500/R control and amplification unit
- Can be combined with a variety of ES series subwoofers
- For applications of up to 3000 people
- Professional Baltic birch construction with wear resistant polymer coating.
- 131dB sustained output, 134dB peak.
- Controlled wide dispersion 90° x 40°, rotatable Mid /High horn for mounting in vertical or horizontal orientation.
- New patent pending 1.75” (44mm) Nitride Titanium diaphragm compression driver with complex geometry phase plug and neodymium magnetic structure for higher output, incredibly low distortion and extended frequency response.
- 6” midrange driver, with a 1.75” (44mm) voice coil and neodymium magnet for increased control and output with reduced distortion and weight.
- Horn loaded, 12” mid-bass driver with a 3” (76mm) inside/outside, epoxy baked, high temperature voice coil assembly and neodymium magnetic structure.
- Three way active requirement - 900W from the EPAK 2500/R providing 600W for the 12” low mid, 200W for the 6” midrange and 100W for the high frequency driver.
- Proprietary side handle design for simplified handling and carrying.
- High impact low friction feet, asymmetrically located on three sides allowing vertical or horizontal system set up, lock- in and easy cabinet movement.
- Four internal corner braces tied to eight M10 suspension points. A total of 24 suspension points are available for custom installation applications.
- Top hat for pole mounting applications.
- Weather proofing option and special paint finishes available on request.
- Specifically designed as an extreme high output, compact mid hi enclosure as part of ES systems
- For live performance and music playback
- Small to Large live concerts
- Small to medium Nightclubs
- Houses of worship
- Portable PA
- Scalable into larger-multi-tasking projects and systems