- 2-way, passive, 12" full-range loudspeaker
- Features a revolutionary passive delay line which, along with the same 3" NVPD large format compression driver found in our flagship VHD products
- One of the most balanced, phase coherent and accurate compact, 2-way passive boxes available on the market today
- Professional, Baltic birch construction with wear resistant polymer coating.
- 127dB sustained output, 130dB peak with very high dynamic range.
- Compact, asymmetrical, trapezoidal cabinet design allows for use in stage monitor and under balcony applications.
- Rotatable wide dispersion 80° H x 40° V horn.
- Revolutionary passive delay line.
- State of the art 3" (76mm) Nitride Titanium diaphragm compression driver with complex geometry phase plug and neodymium magnetic structure for higher output, exceptionally low distortion and extended frequency response.
- 12" woofer with Super Acoustic Active Impedance Control (AIC) voice coil technology and neodymium magnetic motor structure dramatically increases force, lowers distortion and provides increased frequency response linearity.
- Proprietary top handle design for simplified handling and carrying, integrates one M10 suspension point, Omnimount bracket point and four M6 points.
- Additional side and bottom M10 points for flexible rigging and installation options.
- "Top-hat" for pole mounting applications.
- Designed as a passive loudspeaker for the highest quality vocal and full range live performance in medium areas
- Suitable for medium to large conference, Theatre and small to medium scale concerts
- Scalable from stand alone to full range large systems incorporating EX subwoofers
- Fixed installations
- Houses of worship
- Stage monitoring