- Unique loudspeaker, elegant design
- Passive, full-range 3-way speaker system designed for speech and music reproduction
- Alongside the same size compression driver as featured in the popular EX6, the ESD36 offers comparable performance to many larger cabinets with an enhanced vocal performance from the 3-way design
- features a 6" driver dedicated to high-quality mid-range reproduction and a further two low frequency 6" drivers for enhanced bass extension
- Professional, Baltic birch construction with wear resistant polymer coating.
- 122dB sustained output, 125dB peak with very high dynamic range.
- Compact, asymmetrical cabinet design allows for use as front fill or in under balcony applications.
- Wide dispersion 100° H x 100° V horn.
- Revolutionary new passive delay line.
- New patent pending 1.75" (44mm) Nitride Titanium diaphragm compression driver with complex geometry phase plug for higher output, exceptionally low distortion, extended frequency response and neodymium magnetic motor structure.
- 6" Low Inductance Lightweight woofer dedicated to high-quality vocal reproduction.
- 2 x Low Inductance Lightweight low frequency woofers offer enhanced bass performance.
- Proprietary top handle design for simplified handling and carrying, integrates one M10 suspension point, Omnimount bracket point and four M6 points.
- Additional side and bottom M10 points for flexible bracket, rigging and installation options.
- "Top-hat" pole mount fitted at the base of the cabinet.
- Specifically designed as a passive loudspeaker for reproduction of recorded music in small areas
- Aesthetic appearance
- Suitable in Fixed installations as full range stand-alone or with subwoofers
- Multi-purpose fixed installations
- Domestic and Professional studio monitoring