- Very Compact Vocal Monitor
- Passive 2-way speaker system
- Sensitivity 98dB
- High quality midrange
- 123dB sustained output
- The ESM26 is a high quality professional stage monitor. Compact in size the ESM26 at just 374mm wide and 340mm high and weighing only 15 kgs delivers incredible clarity and high output that defies it's small dimensions. With a sensitivity of 98dB@1 watt the ESM26 can deliver a peak output of 126dB while retaining pristine sound reproduction.
- The ESM26 incorporates KV2's unique analog delay line technology as utilised in their popular new ESD range of speakers. This circuit incorporated into the speakers crossover network provides the monitor with perfect time alignment and phase correction without the need for external processors and bi amping. The savings this feature provides are substantial, halving amplifier costs and the need for expensive processors.
- With perfect phase control inbuilt the ESM26's rejection to feedback is superb and absolutely minimal EQ, if any, is needed to create amazing results with this little powerhouse. The ESM26 incorporates two low inductance long excursion high quality six inch drivers in a bass reflex cabinet. A full width port along the bottom of the cabinet provides direct coupling with the floor for enhanced bass response. The new patent pending 1.75" titanium diaphragm compression driver incorporates a complex geometry phase plug for higher output, exceptionally low distortion and extended frequency response. It is connected to a 100 x 100 degree horn for wide and deep dispersion so the performer has a good coverage regardless of movement.
- Unlike many of today's stage monitor designs which use very shallow angles for aesthetic appeal, the ESM26 incorporates a steeper angle to ensure sound is directed at the performer and rear of stage rather than up into the ceiling. Again this provides for much more practical longer throw applications in television studios or theatres while still retaining a total height of just over 300mm. The ESM26's connector panel is cleverly concealed into it's side handle to ensure an attractive, unobtrusive appearance on stage.
- The simplicity and ease of use of the ESM26 is only complimented by it's extraordinary performance. Through innovative engineering with real world applications in mind, KV2 has delivered a world class stage monitor at an affordable and accessible price. Ideal for all applications where high quality stage monitoring is required.
- Specifically designed as an extremely compact-low profile passive-vocal floor monitor
- Live performance
- Concert venues
- Portable PA
- Fixed installations