- High output single 18" subwoofer
- Housing a revolutionary VHD technology neodymium woofer
- Features an impressive 1000watts of power courtesy of KV2 Audio's High efficiency, Current-enhancing switch mode amplifier
- Provides a very firm foundation on which to build a powerful EX system
- Professional, Baltic birch construction with wear resistant polymer coating.
- 131dB sustained output, 134dB peak.
- 1000W high efficiency, current-enhancing, switching, low frequency amplifier.
- Complete on board subwoofer management including equalization, crossover filters, amplifier overdrive protection, output level and phase controls.
- Excellent reproduction of bass frequencies with high transient content at high output levels.
- Stereo or Mono inputs with through signal outputs and 125Hz High Pass outputs.
- 18” high output, low frequency drivers with 4” (100mm) inside/outside, epoxy baked, high temperature, voice coil assembly and neodymium magnetic structures.
- Two recessed side handles for simplified handling and carrying.
- Acetyl copolymer, high impact, low friction feet are located on two sides allowing lock-in and easy cabinet movement.
- Five internal corner braces with four M10 suspension points.
- M20 top hat for pole mounting applications.
- LED indicators for signal present, limiter, thermal condition and power ON status.
- KVV 987 223 - EX1.8 250V
- KVV 987 007 - EX1.8 230V
- KVV 987 008 - EX1.8 115V
- Specifically designed to accompany any of the EX range as a true full range option
- High powered portable PA
- Fixed installations
- Scalable into larger systems