- Very compact 2-way, high-output, full-range active speaker system
- Despite its 10” woofer and remarkably small footprint it successfully takes on many larger 12”models and is favoured by audio visual presentation and rental companies all over the world for its sheer quality and tremendous output
- On-board electronics ensure fast, easy set up and complete control with electronic crossovers, phase alignment, equalization and speaker protection integrated into the EX10’s amplifier module
- Professional, Baltic birch construction with wear resistant polymer coating.
- 126dB sustained output, 129dB peak with very high dynamic range and low noise floor.
- 500W of total power with complete on-board speaker management system.
- 450W high efficiency, current enhancing, switching low frequency amplifier.
- Very high quality 50W, low IM distortion, Class AB, high frequency amplifier with
transformer balanced output.
- Compact, asymmetrical, trapezoidal cabinet design allows for use in stage monitor
or under balcony applications with high pass filter to adjust equalization and phase response.
- Wide dispersion, 100° H x 80° V rotatable horn.
- New patent-pending 1.75” (44mm) Nitride Titanium diaphragm compression driver
with complex geometry phase plug for higher output, exceptionally low distortion, extended
frequency response and neodymium magnet structure.
- 10” woofer with revolutionary Active Impedance Control (AIC) voice coil technology
and neodymium magnetic motor structure dramatically increases force, lowers distortion
and provides increased frequency response linearity.
- Proprietary top handle design for simplified handling and carrying, integrates one
M10 suspension point, OmniMount™ bracket point and four M6 bracket points.
- Four additional M10 suspension points for flexible rigging and installation options.
- Top hat for pole mounting applications.
- LED indicators for signal present, limiter, thermal condition and power ON status.
- KVV 987 097 - EX10 250V
- KVV 987 011 - EX10 230V
- KVV 987 012 - EX10 115V
- Specifically designed for high quality, high output multi-tasking, portable music playback and live performance in small applications
- Full range stand-alone solution or scalable to larger capabilities with subwoofers for large conference, meetings and small to medium performance venues
- Multi-purpose fixed installations
- Personal monitoring
- Infill for larger main KV2 Audio systems