- Very high quality compact speaker system producing a 2-way full range solution which defies its size
- With amazing clarity for speech and musical reproduction, the EX 6 is perfect for discreet installations or audio visual presentations where sound quality is paramount but size also matters
- Equally at home as a high end studio monitoring solution the EX 6 features state of the art components including our new NVPD compression driver, Trans-Coil 6” woofer and complete on-board controlwith electronic crossovers, phase alignment, equalization and speaker protection integrated into the EX6’s amplifier module
- Professional, Baltic birch construction with wear resistant polymer coating.
- 117dB sustained output, 120dB peak with very high dynamic range and low noise floor.
- 200W of total power with complete on-board speaker management system.
- 180W high efficiency, current enhancing, switching low frequency amplifier.
- Very high quality 20W, low IM distortion, Class AB, high frequency
amplifier with transformer balanced output.
- Compact, asymmetrical, trapezoidal cabinet design allows for use in stage monitor
or under balcony applications with high pass filter to adjust equalization and phase response.
- Wide dispersion 100° H x 100° V horn.
- New patent pending 1.75” (44mm) Nitride Titanium diaphragm compression driver
with complex geometry phase plug for higher output, exceptionally low distortion,
extended frequency response and neodymium magnet structure.
- 6” woofer with revolutionary Active Impedance Control (AIC) voice coil technology
and neodymium magnetic motor structure dramatically increases force, lowers
distortion and provides increased frequency response linearity.
- Proprietary top handle design for simplified handling and carrying, integrates one
M10 suspension point, Omnimount™ bracket point and four M6 points.
- Additional side and bottom M10 points for flexible bracket, rigging, and installation options.
- Easy fix pole mounting accessory fastens into the back of the unit.
- LED indicators for signal present, limiter, thermal condition and power ON status.
- KVV 987 139 - EX6 230V
- KVV 987 138 - EX6 115V
- Specifically designed for reproduction of recorded music in near field applications
- Suitable in Fixed installations as full range stand-alone or with subwoofers
- Excellent peripheral re-enforcement for main KV2 systems
- Portable PA for Multi-Media applications
- Compact floor monitoring solutions
- Domestic and Professional studio monitoring