- The JKA is a dedicated DI for acoustic instruments
- The JKA features a high-impedance 1/4” jack input capable of receiving signal from all types of pick-ups
- A +10dB gain boost is available for low-level instruments
- The JKA also features a tunable notch filter for eliminating the resonant frequency in an acoustic instrument, reducing feedback issues
- The on-board Line Driver ensures the highest signal integrity and the smallest loss of signal through long cable lengths
- Phantom power supply
- High ohmic input: Jack 1/4"
- Tunable notch filter
- Adjustable sensitivity: 0,+10dB
- Two outputs: Low impedance XLR, 600Ω Jack 1/4"
- Phase switch selector
- Specifically designed as a dedicated single channel Active stage Direct Injection (DI) box for Acoustic instruments to maintain and preserve the signal integrity between input and the mixer
- Live performance
- Fixed installations