- Eight-channel stage preamp
- Designed with individual line drivers that maintain audio signal integrity over long cable lengths (As cable lengths increase, the length of the cable creates a high capacitance load that most microphones have difficulty in driving)
- Eight independent mic inputs, gain control adjustment, -20 dB pad and 48V phantom power, signal level bar LED display
- Each input has two outputs allowing signal routing to two separate locations such as front of house and monitoring consoles
- 2U 19” rack eight channel stage preamp with line drivers.
- Eight individual microphone or line inputs with gain controls and pads.
- Phantom power available on each channel.
- Sixteen individual 50 ohm outputs (two per input).
- KVV 987 093 - Stage preamp 230V
- KVV 987 094 - Stage preamp 115V
- Specifically designed as part of the VHD systems as a multi-channel stage preamplifier Line driver to maintain signal integrity between the stage Microphone and instrument inputs and mixer over long distances
- Live music and performance
- Fixed installations
- Can be used with any Audio system for improved results