- Single 21”, Low Q band-pass subwoofer system that adds extension and weight for applications where you want to feel as well as hear very high definition audio
- Working down to 23Hz with an efficiency for two boxes of 102dB it shares the same footprint as the other VHD subwoofers in a compact lightweight easily transported package
- Alongside the VHD 2.15 it forms part of a remarkable five way active system
- Professional, Baltic birch construction with highly resistant polymer coating.
- Very High Definition ultra low frequency reproduction.
- 135dB sustained output / 137dB peak (using 2 units of VHD 1.21).
- Large-chamber bass reflex low Q bandpass design.
- Single 21” low frequency driver with 4” (100mm) inside/outside, epoxy baked,
high temperature voice coil assembly and carbon fibre reinforced cone assembly.
- Proprietary side handles (six) for simplified handling and carrying.
- High impact low friction feet, allowing lock- in to other VHD cabinets and easy cabinet movement.
- Front locking aluminium VHD wheel boards with wraparound hardwood bumpers.
- Weather proofing option and special paint finishes available on request.
- Specifically designed to add extreme low frequency extension to the VHD2.0 and VHD1.0 in conjunction with other VHD subwoofers
- Live performance
- Fixed installation