- The VHD2.15 (4 ohm) double 15” subwoofer is a development of KV2 Audio’s ES2.5 design that has become a standard for compact, high output subwoofer devices. Acoustical design is based on extreme loading of asymmetrical chambers delivering extreme output and control
- The cabinet is built to the same robust standards as the VHD4.18 and comes with integrated fly track to secure the units for ground stacking or flying in multiples with the VHD2.0 / VHD1.0 Mid Highs
- It also functions as a very effective upper bass cabinet when used alongside the Ultra Low Frequency VHD1.21 subwoofers as part of a five way active system
- Professional, Baltic birch construction with highly resistant polymer coating.
- Four full length pieces of fly-track (two per side) and one five point pull back piece on the rear of the cabinet.
- Very High Definition low frequency reproduction.
- 140dB sustained output / 143dB peak (using 2 units of VHD 2.15), High acoustic loading via twin asymmetrical chambers.
- Two 15” low frequency drivers with 4” (100mm) inside/outside, epoxy baked, high temperature voice coil assembly and neodymium magnetic structures.
- Proprietary side handles (six) for simplified handling and carrying.
- High impact low friction feet, allowing lock- in to other VHD cabinets and easy cabinet movement.
- Front locking aluminium VHD wheel boards with wraparound hardwood bumpers.
- Weather proofing option and special paint finishes available on request.
- Specifically designed to accompany the VHD2.0 and VHD1.0 as a true full range high output system for live performance and music
- Hire and Production
- Concert venues
- Large Theatres
- Scalable into multiple large systems
- Fixed installation