Over a decade ago KV2 Audio introduced a compact yet incredibly high output system called ES. This modular, scalable system has received worldwide acclaim and has developed an outstanding reputation in the market for a small footprint, extreme output system.
The K-RIG has been developed to the follow in the footsteps of the ES system with the same easy plug and play, ground stack setup and of course - unbelievable output. We stripped back and simplified the K-RIG’s design to make it as affordable as possible and believe that nothing will match it in a price vs. performance comparison.
The K-RIG is ideal for the small to medium production market and DJ sector. It provides the perfect solution for venues, bands and DJs that want to take that next step up to a system that can truly deliver high quality and output to up to 1000 people.
Watch the video
The K-RIG consists of the KT2.0 fully horn loaded mid/high module, KT2.15 sub bass cabinet and the K-PAK 2600 proprietary amplification and control system. It is a fully active with three amplifiers in the K-PAK driving the bass, mids and highs. This allows for optimal control, protection and output from each of the system components. The end result will astound you.
While smaller active systems may perform adequately at certain levels they all run out of punch when it comes to covering large crowds. As the level increases the dynamic range disappears and you end up with a distorted flat sound with little depth. The K-RIG will remain dynamic and punchy up to levels twice that of most conventional top box and sub configurations. Designed and manufactured in Europe, K-RIG is quick and easy to setup, incorporates the highest quality components and will deliver incredible results night after night. It will rock your world at a price that won't rock your budget.
- Active Driven Ground Stack System
- Horn loaded KT2.0 provides high output an projection
- Double 15" KT2.15 Subs provide high bass output in a compact efficient package
- Driven by K-PAK amplifier package housed in custom shock mounted roadcase
User Guide for ESD series - EDS5, ESD6, ESD36, ESD10, ESD12, ESD15 - (English)
KVV 987 326
- 4 wire speaker cable - Speakon NL4 connectors - 1,5m (5ft) - for ESM, ESD speakers - for K-RIG Bass Module hook-up
KVV 987 327
- 4 wire speaker cable - Speakon NL4 connectors - 4m (13ft) - for ESM, ESD speakers - for K-RIG Bass Module hook-up
KVV 987 328
Description- 6 wire speaker cable - Speakon NL8 connectors - 6m (20ft) - for K-RIG Mid/Hi Module hook-up
KVV 987 332
Description- wall mounting kit for installing an EPAK2500 or KPAK2500 - for 1pc EPAK2500 or KPAK2500
KVV 987 318
Description- 2 pcs in pack - 4 pcs Quick-lock-pins 6mm included - 4 pcs M10 hex screws with a hole included
KVV 987 128
- with bolts nut kit - 4 pcs in pack, rotating, blue
- 16x M8x 35mm Screw Countersunk Hexagon Socket Head
- 16x Nut Hexagon with blue plastic insert M8
KVV 987 355
Package CRT 0009 includes:
4x Wheel (2x with brake)
16x M8x16mm Screw Hexagon Head
16x M8 Washer Serrated